AIESEC TAIWAN // The Second Week




HOLA! 
Here is the Week 2 Vlog :)


This week I got a lot of things in multiple amounts.. a lot of things in which I mean multiple bug bites (9 to be exact) I'm basically a walking buffet for them..it's like THEY CAN SENSE THE NEW BLOOD, I ate multiple bowls of noodles and fried chicken seriously I ate a lot or maybe even too much in a week to the point that canker sores don't even matter, movie dates with Peng and friends Pitch Perfect 2 is a yes, Hot Pursuit was okay, chatting time with the principal over a nice cold beverage at Starbucks or a cup of tea at his house. The most exciting part of the whole week is definitely going to Taichung for the weekend and going to Lihpaoland. I was pretty excited to go and test out my camera in the waters. 

(We tried LOL)

One thing though that didn't come in multiple amounts is Peng WHERE THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE… as she is simply amazing! I’m thankful to have got to spent a whole week at her house and go through my week with her. I'm always excited to talk to her and she's always excited to possibly learn another English word. 

This week I learned:

*Everywhere in Taiwan (except a beach, your own bath tub, or your own pool) you will need a SWIMMING CAP if you want to swim. It's a pretty smart choice to enforce as I am assuming less cleaning for them and more clean for us?

*The Fried Chicken here beats the one at BR in a heartbeat but yes kudos to Bubble Republic for making it similar

*Showers are life in such a hot place LOL

*The moment you don't think you have enough tissue paper to last is such a scary moment LOL because some washrooms do not have toilet paper. On the bright side, you can have 3ply, 4ply, 2ply toilet paper if you want (just layer it up to your desire) 

*The moment you don't think you have your water bottle is also another terrifying moment. 

The Most Memorable Moment of the week:
The staff at the school is so caring, its so touching :’) They noticed my bug bite, and instantly shoved ointments and potions for it. 
 & in a close second: seeing that Chow Chow on the one day that I didn’t bring my recorder. I really wasn't expecting to see one in Taiwan BUT that was a nice surprise. 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment