T A I W A N // T - 21 Days




Thinking of summer? Staring off into space? Browsing Facebook? and now you're here? Study break right? well HEyyYYYyyY me too :) On a side note though, I hope your exams are going well so far and that you're killing each and every one of them! If it's as sunny outside for you as it is for me today, go out and enjoy that fresh air too! 

But do you, do YOU have any plans for summer? I get excited to ask that because the amount of people that just light up from that question is so happy to see. It's that 3 second getaway from the thought of studying and into better days away from exams. Whether it be just plain working over the summer, going away to somewhere nice, or saying "nothing" it would still be with a smile.  

As for me, 
I will be going to TAIWAN this summer to teach kids english + culture for 6 weeks
(thanks to the opportunities presented by AIESEC)


(YYZ   YVR   HKG   KHH)

As a first time flyer and the least coordinated person ever.. I will have 2 stops before finally arriving at the destination. I get to hit up Vancouver and Hong Kong before arriving at Kaohsiung, Taiwan (yupp this first time flying noob is doing it big). On the way home, I would also get to stop by Japan  which I am excited about  (just from the thought of getting to eat sushi there). The travel agent told me that it's a good trip considering price and the date that I needed to arrive by, but secretly deep down I have yet to find out how good this will be. I can only imagine getting lost and missing flights but let's hope that is juuust my crazy imagination.

I aim to vlog my whole trip and update weekly so that I can remember this whole experience in the future and just basically share with you my AIESEC experience (in case you were interested in knowing). So stay tuned for that! All and all I am so ready to learn how well or bad I can teach, how to improve if I suck, sweat a lot in their hot climate, and eat a lot at night markets.

(Yes that will be me and all the food that I will eat)

Anyways, thanks for reading
Good Luck! (if you have any more exams left)
It's a sloth for motivation, if he can move YOU CAN TOO (slowly but surely to that A grade) LOL

Happy Summer! (if you already finished),
Until next time,
Becca 


Leave a Comment

  1. HAVE FUN also yes vlog everything!!! + the sloth is perfect

    ReplyDelete