MONTHLY FAVOURITES // March 2015




Hola!
If you're reading this now.. congrats you survived March :) It has been a super busy month for everyone I would say, so be proud of everything that you were able to accomplish thus far! AND yes I know . . I know exam season is right around the corner but HEY! soon enough summer is also right around THAT corner soooo keep on working hard and finish strong bud.

Looking back on March, my favourites for this month is a little different from the past, it actually consist of intangible things this time. Things I would never be able to buy, nor afford in a monetary value.

Such as, 
1. The experience of ICE WEEK 

What is ICE Week you may ask? A week long case competition for all the third year students in the business program. All the students are placed into a group of 5 or 6 and they have a week to write a case and present it at the end of the week. If you can imagine hunger games, basically that but contestants in suits LOL just kidding! I consider myself to be very lucky to have been placed into a group of people that I really much enjoyed working with. The best part is going to semi-finals with them. Despite not making it to finals though, it is satisfying enough to know that we at least tried our hardest. That ICE Week withdrawal hits hard as it sorta feels weird that I won't be seeing them everyday now . . and that part where we have to start attending class again LOL

2. this: 
(I warn you though, it is a pretty boring vlog)

A 3 min video is definitely a super small representation of the amount of time that I enjoy bugging spending time with Selena. This girl has been by my side since day 1 of attending school here, without her it just really wouldn't have been the same. Whether it be her dragging me to go out, napping at the same time, pulling all nighters together or making music covers. Going through all those happy times, sad times, and crazy times with her in the past 2 years.. she's honestly my soulmate. So next year will definitely be a little weird as we will no longer be roomies . . since we are both going to be D o n s. Yupp it's going to be very exciting and very different.

3. in bed with Netflix 
A free trial offer has been offered to me again, and I just couldn't resist. Yup call me brave or crazy to subscribe right before exam seasons. But since mother nature is still struggling with determining what Spring is.. on those days that she nails the weather down I like to enjoy the windy breeze and the sunshine with my headphones on and soundtrack of my life.. buuut on those days that it's super chilly I really like to enjoy that warmth under my blankets in bed with Netflix. Netflix? yes technically you can buy, but the moment where you don't care about school and freely watch Netflix.. you can't. Current Recommendation is Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and for something that is not on Netflix: FRESH OFF THE BOAT!

I hope you have an amazing upcoming month, 
Thank you for reading yet another post, 
Here's to warmer days, (I know this is the longest outro ever)
Becca 

Leave a Comment