REVIEW // Benefit Roller Lash





I have noticed a lot of posts, pictures and videos of the Roller Lash on the interwebs lately and it has made me really curious about this mascara. Like will it really hold a nice curl without an eyelash curler? even super straight Asian lashes? and why is it worth $29 (CDN)?

...well now I know 

How did I end up with that sample anyways?  
No it wasn't from winning any contests or giveaways, just simply from good ol' Sephora. I randomly asked about the Roller Lash at Sephora the other day and the lady actually tells me that they were giving out samples of it (to beauty insiders that present an email that was sent out). And you guessed it, I found that email. So if by any chance you are a beauty insider too, and the nearest Sephora still has samples of it then why not go redeem one for yourself? 

But is it worth the trip? 
In a way yes and no. It's a YES since you are getting a free mini mascara, it's a no because it isn't a  MUST HAVE mascara (in my opinion). I don't know if it's because of the sample size quality or the mascara formula itself.. but on my lashes 

+ it has a light weight feeling (lighter than Benefit's They're Real Mascara)
+ it is easy to remove 
+ lengthens the lashes 

but it still clumped my lashes together 
and it didn't curl my lashes as much as I expect it to without an eyelash curler.. it also didn't hold a curl very well even after the use of a eyelash curler either 

In the end of the day: 
I can live without a $29 mascara and be happy with my drugstore mascaras. However, I think that this mascara may work amazingly well for someone with longer lashes.

Thank you for reading!
Until next time,
Becca 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment