MEXICO // August 2015




Hola, Chicos and Chicas! Beuno Dias.
It’s been 6 days since I got back from Mexico annnnd man do I miss it. It’s definitely that stress-free feeling that I miss and maybe that unlimited supply of pina colada haha.

So baaasic summer recap, yes it all started with my first out-of-the-country-venture-on-your-own trip to Taiwan, transitioned into traveling with friends to New York city and finished my summer off with a vacation with my parents. Yup, I was indeed bit by that nasty travel bug. 

It was an AWESOME vacation, it had a mix of sightseeing, adventure and a lot of food...which really meant nachos. But hey! they made really yummy guacamole.  (I swear I had it for almost every meal, embarrassingly enough even for breakfast too). Mexico is such a beautiful place with their starry night skies, cenotes, and natural parks. They also try hard to help preserve it, e.g. by spreading information about using all-natural sunscreen and repellent so that when you're in the water it wouldn't damage the coral reefs, and so then tourists can still continue to visit these wonderful places for many years to come. It was hot and humid too, just like Taiwan. IF you watch my vlog, you can actually see the humidity . . . there are footages where you'll know LOL


if YOU get a chance: (definitely check out)
1. Xplor Park
2. Xel-Ha Park
3. Chichen- Itza (totes pronounced as chicken-pizza)

If you want to see it all, check out my vlog. Essentially 7 days in less than 7 mins (;


#1 Lesson that I Learned this Summer: are you ready for this cliché?
TAKE THOSE CHANCES. 
Sometimes it could work out amazingly; e.g, going through most of summer (f)unemployed.  
ORRR it doesn't. . like look at me trying to catch a rice ball LOL


Summer 2015 is filled with a lot of people i'm grateful for and cherishable moments, as it had a touch of everything. It was filled with so much laughter, love, new experiences, kindness, hard work, luck and joy! Thank you universe for a summer to remember. As my summer is nearing an end, or yours is maybe just beginning.. I really hope you make the most of it, and then prepare for another great year :) All the best! 

Thanks for reading,
& of course until next time,
Becca

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment